The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
The University was established in 1949.Before it was known as Baroda College. The M.S. University is a prestigious University in western India with whopping strength of the 35,000 students, 1200 teachers covering 16 faculties and more than ninety departments/institutions and 1,900 administrative staffs. The M.S.U. provides education from Balwadi to higher education.
Following are the different faculties under M.S.U.
1. Faculties of commerce
a. Department of accounting and financial management.
b. Department of Banking and Business Finance.
c. Department of Business Economics.
d. Department of Commerce including Business Administration.
e. Department of Co-operation and Rural Studies.
2. Faculty of Arts
a. Department of history
b. Department of Archeology and Ancient History
c. Department of Sociology
d. Department of Economics
e. Department of political Science
f. Department of English
g. Department of Linguistic
h. Department of Geography
3. Faculty of Science
a. Department of Physics
b. Department of Chemistry
c. Department of Botany
d. Department of Geography
e. Department of Mathematics
f. Department of Biochemistry
g. Department of Zoology
4. Faculty of education and psychology
5. Faculty of medicine
6. Faculty of Fine Arts
7. Faculty of Performing Arts
8. Faculty of Mass Communication and Journalism
9. Faculty of Home Science
10. Faculty of Polytechnic
11. Faculty of Technology and Engineering
12. Faculty of Management studies
13. Faculty of Social Work
Guideline for Admission
- Student must strictly follow the admission program and must submit their admission form accordingly. If students fail to remain present on the notified date, his/her application will not be considered.
- Students must come in person to get admission. Only candidate will be permitted to enter in the admission hall.
- Students must bring duly filled admission form with photograph affix on admission form and original copy of all the necessary documents.
- For students other than M.S. University must obtain provisional and final certificate (PEC and FEC) from the University office prior to actual admission process.
- For further query, Log on to www.msubaroda.ac.in
The admission starts from the first week of June till July. For further assistance please contact:
Contact # 09725666835,9601429071
Contact # 09724282715
E-mail - email@example.com